with Sriracha Mayo
- 1 pcsSalmon fillet, with skin
- 2 tbspAll purpose flour
- 1/2 tbspOil
- 1 tbspButter
- 4 tbspTeriyaki sauce
- pinchSalt and pepper
- 1 tbspFlying Goose Sriracha Mayo
- Rinse the salmon and pad dry.
Season with salt and pepper
- Sprinkle flour on both side of salmon
and spread evenly. Remove the excess flour.
- Add oil and butter on the pan. Turn on medium heat.
Gently put salmon on the pan, skin side down.
Cook for 3 mins or until the skin is brown.
Flip the fish and cook another side.
- Add teriyaki sauce in the pan and bring to boil.
- Serve the salmon with Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo.
Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Tofu
- For tofu
- 1 blockExtra firm tofu
- 1/3 cupTempura flour
- 4 tbspOil for frying
- For sauce
- 1 cupWater
- 1/4 cupSoy sauce
- 2 tbspSugar
- 4 tbspFlying Goose Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
- 3 clovesGarlic, minced
- 1 tbspCorn starch
- Slice tofu into 1 inch cubes.
- Put tempura flour in a bowl and
toss the tofu with tempura flour.
- Fry the tofu with oil in pan until all sides are browned.
- Add minced garlic, water, soy sauce, sugar,
sriracha into a sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water together.
Whisk cornstarch mixture into a sauce pan and stir until thickened.
- Toss the sauce with tofu and serve.
- 100 gChinese noodles
- 1 tbspSpring Onion, sliced
- 2 stripsBacon
- 1 tspWhite Sesame, toasted
- For sauce
- 2-3 tbspSoy Sauce
- 4 clovesGarlic, minced
- 1 tbspRice Vinegar
- 3-5 tbspWok Oil
- 3 tbspFlying Goose Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1-2 tspGround Black Pepper
- 1 tbspTomato Ketchup
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Slice bacon strips into small pieces. Fry bacon in a pan until crispy.
- Cook and drained the noodles.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with bacon, spring onion and white sesame. Ready to serve.
- 1/2 cupPopcorn kernels
- 2 tbspOlive oil
- 2 tbspButter
- 2 tbspFlying Goose Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Put the corn kernel and olive oil into pot with cover. Turn on low heat and wait until the corn are all popped
- Melt the butter in sauce pan. Mix with sriracha sauce.
- Coat the popcorn with the sauce evenly. Ready to enjoy.